Zhong Tang (Dalian) Materials Co., Ltd
Add: Room3005, 1st Seat, Manhattan mansion, 105th Friendship Road, Zhongshan Disreict, Dalian, China
Grapefruit essential oil has a strong refreshing taste, light yellow or light ruby color, water viscosity. As with all citrus essential oils, grapefruit essential oil should be used up within 6 months of purchase.
Grapefruit essential oil is fresh peel as raw material, using cold pressing method, the oil rate is between 0.5 to 1%.
Grapefruit originated in Asia. It is an artificially cultivated species. Early Europeans used it as ornamentals and gardens. It was discovered on the Caribbean islands of Barbados, Latin America, in about 1750, before it began to grow slowly. It is mainly planted in the United States, Brazil and Israel. The grapefruit fruit is picked from a tree with smooth leaves. The tree is 10 meters high and white. The fruit is huge and pale yellow. Essential oil glands are buried deep in the peel and only produce a small amount of essential oil.
1 Grapefruit essential oil has the effect of inspiring emotions and can ease stress and depression.
2 Grapefruit essential oil can help oily skin keep clean, can regulate skin and tissues, and also help to treat acne. Grapefruit essential oil is often used in hair care to promote hair growth.
3 Grapefruit essential oil contains high concentrations of vitamin C, which makes it very valuable for the immune system. It can effectively prevent colds and flu.
4 Grapefruit essential oil is most suitable for the breakdown of cellulite (fat woman hips, legs), also has a positive effect on weight loss and diuresis, but also help the body to remove excessive moisture. By stimulating the circulation of the lymphatic system, toxins in the body can also be eliminated.
5 It is effective for treating muscle fatigue and stiffness.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Anti-aging Effects Frankincense Oil...
- Anti-aging Effects Garlic Oil Essen...
- Anti-aging Pure Effects Moringa Oil
- Anti-aging Effects Sandalwood Oil S...
- Antiphlogistic Aloe Oil Pure Natural
- Skin care Antiphlogistic Baobab Oil
- Antiphlogistic Cedarwood Oil pure
- Pure Quality Antiphlogistic Citrone...
- Essential Oil Antiphlogistic Evenin...
- Skin care Antiphlogistic Lanverder Oil
- How to Use Detox Essential Oil
- Bergamot Essential Oil
- Orange Essential Oil
- Grapefruit Essential Oil
- The Benefits and Effects of Bergamo...
- Beauty Methods Using Olive Oil
- Garlic Oil Benefits
- Myrrh Essential Oil
- Frankincense Oil
- Chamomile Essential Oil (German/Rom...