Zhong Tang (Dalian) Materials Co., Ltd
Add: Room3005, 1st Seat, Manhattan mansion, 105th Friendship Road, Zhongshan Disreict, Dalian, China
Dill oil is extracted from dill plants and is extracted by steam distillation using seeds or whole plants (fresh or partially dried) as raw materials, also known as Indian dill. Dill essential oil has the taste of green grass, yellowish color, and sticky water quality.
The Benefits of Dill Oil
The effects of dill essential oils include anti-spasm, flatulence, digestion, disinfection, promotion of lactation, midwifery, sedation, benefit of stomach, and promotion of sweating.
The Uses of Dill Oil
[Skin Care] Dill essential oil can promote wound healing.
[Body Care] Dill essential oil helps to deal with digestive disorders, alleviates the problems of flatulence and constipation, and has a considerable effect on the fermentation of the stomach, so it can solve the problem of bad breath. With the characteristics of resistance to warts, you can stop it. It can calm nervous nerves, including headaches and sweat that accompany them. It is said that dill oil can increase milk lactation of nursing mothers, and its midwifery function is still being reused.
[Mind Maintenance] Dill essential oils can free people from emotional shocks and use them when there are major decisions.
The Suitable Essential Oils Used with Dill Oil
Bergamot essential oil, eucalyptus oil, cypress oil, geranium essential oil, orange essential oil, essential oil, orange essential oil, bitter orange leaf essential oil, rosemary essential oil.
Tips When Using Dill Oil
Dill essential oils are not toxic, irritant and allergic. They were once given birth during childbirth but should be avoided during pregnancy. It should never be used on infants.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Anti-aging Effects Frankincense Oil...
- Anti-aging Effects Garlic Oil Essen...
- Anti-aging Pure Effects Moringa Oil
- Anti-aging Effects Sandalwood Oil S...
- Antiphlogistic Aloe Oil Pure Natural
- Skin care Antiphlogistic Baobab Oil
- Antiphlogistic Cedarwood Oil pure
- Pure Quality Antiphlogistic Citrone...
- Essential Oil Antiphlogistic Evenin...
- Skin care Antiphlogistic Lanverder Oil
- The Benefits and Effects of Cardamo...
- How to Use Facial Essential Oil
- What is individual essential oil?
- How to Extract Individual Essential...
- What can dilute unilateral essentia...
- White Essential Oil Formula 1
- Global development of aromatherapy ...