Zhong Tang (Dalian) Materials Co., Ltd
Add: Room3005, 1st Seat, Manhattan mansion, 105th Friendship Road, Zhongshan Disreict, Dalian, China
Aluminum alloy and magnesium alloy are two kinds of metal raw materials which are widely used in modern industry. However, the two are different in performance and other aspects. What is the difference between aluminum alloy and magnesium alloy? The following analysis for you, hoping to help more people on these two different metal materials have a more in-depth understanding.
1, different tensile strength:
Magnesium alloy frame made of the same volume of strength than aluminum alloy, to achieve the strength of the frame will increase the thickness of the material and the tube, so from the perspective of weight compared with aluminum alloy magnesium has no advantage, and aluminum alloy resistance Tensile strength greater.
2, different fatigue strength:
The same volume of magnesium alloy frame made of durable durability than aluminum alloy frame, magnesium alloy is also a fatal disadvantage. As the number of rides is increased, the higher the number of stress occurs, the strength will be significantly reduced, and even the frame life of no more than 2-3 years, so professional riders rarely use magnesium alloy frame, if used in competitions, Also calculate the mileage abandoned by the replacement of form; This shows that the fatigue strength of aluminum alloy is better than the magnesium alloy material.
3, different metal oxide:
The periodic table of the elements clearly shows that magnesium alloys are more easily oxidized and corroded than aluminum alloys, resulting in the limited use of magnesium alloys.
4, different manufacturing costs:
Magnesium alloy is a lively metal, so the manufacturing equipment and environment have higher requirements, resulting in high manufacturing costs, the cost of the bicycle frame produced far less than the aluminum alloy frame.
5, different density density:
Magnesium alloy under the same volume conditions lighter than aluminum, which is the advantage of magnesium alloy.
6, different elastic modulus:
Magnesium alloy frame made of rigid material than the aluminum alloy frame, the same thickness and diameter made of the frame in the actual ride will absorb more efforts to affect riding efficiency.
In summary, although the aluminum and magnesium alloys have their own superior performance, but relatively speaking, the advantages of aluminum alloy more performance, the application is relatively extensive.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Anti-aging Effects Frankincense Oil...
- Anti-aging Effects Garlic Oil Essen...
- Anti-aging Pure Effects Moringa Oil
- Anti-aging Effects Sandalwood Oil S...
- Antiphlogistic Aloe Oil Pure Natural
- Skin care Antiphlogistic Baobab Oil
- Antiphlogistic Cedarwood Oil pure
- Pure Quality Antiphlogistic Citrone...
- Essential Oil Antiphlogistic Evenin...
- Skin care Antiphlogistic Lanverder Oil
- In the Word of Skin Care, See How G...
- Carbomer in the application of cosm...
- Fragrance Oil Tip
- Development and application of anti...
- Magnesium alloy uses and related pr...
- Application of metal in refractories
- Talking about the structure of ligh...
- Research on Prefabrication Technolo...
- Graphite electrode national standard
- Aluminum particle introduction and use