Zhong Tang (Dalian) Materials Co., Ltd
Add: Room3005, 1st Seat, Manhattan mansion, 105th Friendship Road, Zhongshan Disreict, Dalian, China
Many people know that onychomycosis is a very annoying and debilitating disease, because onychomycosis not only affects the appearance, and onychomycosis disease is not good treatment, there are many ways to treat onychomycosis in life, this article describes the essential oils How to treat onychomycosis.
The essential oils that can be used in nail infections: tea tree oil, thyme essential oil, Australian eucalyptus oil, Luo Wensha leaf essential oil, myrrh essential oil, lavender essential oil, patchouli essential oil, wild marjoram essential oil, pine red plum oil.
The formula of essential oils for onychomycosis: 10 drops of jojoba oil + 5 drops of carrot soaked oil + 2 drops of lavender essential oil + 1 drop of wild marjoram oil + 2 drops of tea tree oil. Carefully massage inside the nail skin.
General nail infection essential oil formula: tea tree oil 10 drops + Australian eucalyptus oil 5 drops + pine red plum oil 10 drops, diluted in 30ml of vegetable oil. Then apply this oil around the nail bed and massage it carefully, three times a day.
Formulations for nail bed inflammation: The nail bed inflammation often occurs in women, usually due to prolonged immersion in water and detergent. A common nail-infected essential oil formula and care method can be used, and 10 drops of German chamomile essential oil and 5 drops of lavender essential oil can also be added to the general nail infection formula.
Avoid nail infection, away from onychomycosis, usually pay attention to prevention. For example, when doing housework, gloves should be worn for the effective prevention of onychomycosis, especially when it comes to contact with chemical detergents such as dishwashing and laundry. Usually do not cut the nail on both sides of the nail when cutting nails, so it is easy to cause inflammation. In addition to paying attention to personal hygiene, the onychomycosis must also be protected from contact with family members, because onychomycosis is contagious.
- Anti Acnes Baobab Oil Pure Natural
- Pure Natural Anti Acnes Chilli Oil
- Anti Acnes Juniper Berry Oil Skin Care
- Anti Acnes Lanverder Oil Pure
- Anti Acnes Lemon Oil Pure Essential
- Anti Acnes Marjoram Oil Natural Ess...
- Pure Natural Anti Acnes Spearmint Oil
- Skin Care Tea Tree Oil For Anti Acnes
- Anti-aging Effects Aloe Oil Skin Care
- Pure Anti-aging Effects Black Seed Oil
- What Is Nature Spices
- What Is Synthetic Spice
- The Classification Of Application F...
- Daily Usage Of Aromatherapy: Couple...
- Using Essential Oils To Create Arom...
- How To Use Essential Oils In The Be...
- How To Use Expired Essential Oils
- Letting Your Home Elegant Using The...
- Can Different Brands Of Essential O...
- Simple Two-steps For Homemade Essen...