Zhong Tang (Dalian) Materials Co., Ltd
Add: Room3005, 1st Seat, Manhattan mansion, 105th Friendship Road, Zhongshan Disreict, Dalian, China
Fragrance Oils can be divided into three categories according to its form: liquid fragrance oil, pasty fragrance oil and powder fragrance oil. Among them, liquid fragrance oils can be divided into three kinds: water-soluble fragrance oil, oil-soluble fragrance oil and emulsive fragrance oil.
1. Water-soluble fragrance oil
It is made by various natural and synthetic spices, soluble in water-soluble solvents such as ethanol, propylene glycol and glycerin. Most daily products fragrance oils are water-soluble fragrance oil, and all perfume fragrance oils are water-soluble fragrance oils.
It is made by natural and synthetic flavors, dissolved in oily solvents or directly blended with natural and synthetic flavors. Commonly used oily solvents are divided into two categories: 1. Vegetable oils, 2. Organic solvents. It is widely used in good and some daily products, for example hair mask, cleaning oil, etc..
3. Emulsive fragrance oil
It is are made by adding appropriate emulsifiers and stabilizers into oil-soluble fragrance oil and dispersing them into particles in water.
4. Pasty fragrance oil
It is mainly found in reactive fragrance oils, especially meat fragranc.
5. Powder fragrance oil
There are two types: 1. It is made by attaching spices to a carrier, 2. The emulsified fragrance oil is powdered by spraying and drying.
- Anti Acnes Baobab Oil Pure Natural
- Pure Natural Anti Acnes Chilli Oil
- Anti Acnes Juniper Berry Oil Skin Care
- Anti Acnes Lanverder Oil Pure
- Anti Acnes Lemon Oil Pure Essential
- Anti Acnes Marjoram Oil Natural Ess...
- Pure Natural Anti Acnes Spearmint Oil
- Skin Care Tea Tree Oil For Anti Acnes
- Anti-aging Effects Aloe Oil Skin Care
- Pure Anti-aging Effects Black Seed Oil
- Homemade Acne Seal Essential Oil Fo...
- Musk Perfume Fragrance Oil
- Fragrance Oil Classification By Sce...
- Do You Have A Good Smell ?
- Trainning For Occupationa Habit
- Raw Materials Of Fragrance Oil - I
- Raw Materials Of Fragrance Oil - II