Zhong Tang (Dalian) Materials Co., Ltd
Add: Room3005, 1st Seat, Manhattan mansion, 105th Friendship Road, Zhongshan Disreict, Dalian, China
How to use essential oils for indigestion? Indigestion is a common condition in our daily life. It mainly includes flatulence, abdominal pain, chest burning, and nausea. In fact, there are many causes of these symptoms, such as eating too much, too fast, eating some foods that are rich in fat, excessive alcohol and tobacco, too much or too much stomach acid, or even emotional fluctuations, depression, or even stress. Too large and so on, these will add some unnecessary burden to our stomach and cause discomfort to our stomach.
Indigestion can use essential oils
Commonly used chamomile essential oil, lavender essential oil, marjoram essential oil. Chamomile essential oil, basil oil, bergamot essential oil, black pepper oil, fennel oil, cardamom oil, chamomile oil, clary sage oil, fennel oil, dill oil, lemongrass oil, tangerine oil, marjoram oil, incense Bee grass essential oil, neroli essential oil, orange essential oil, parsley essential oil, rosemary essential oil, verbena essential oil and so on all have the function to help digestion.
Use of indigestion essential oils
1, massage. Lavender oil 3 drops + 2 drops of marjoram oil + 1 drop of chamomile oil + 10 ml of sweet almond oil, massage the abdomen, can relieve stomach discomfort or pain, fullness, and acid reflux symptoms.
2, hot compress method. The essential oils such as chamomile essential oil, lavender essential oil, or marjoram essential oil, which have a relaxing effect, are pressed in the stomach, or any one of them is used to heat the stomach, and the conditioner is refreshed from time to time to maintain the heat.
3, suction and sniffing method. Basil oil 2 drops + peppermint essential oil 1 drop + chamomile essential oil 1 drop, mixed with appropriate drops in the palm of your hand, palm facing off, then cover your nose with your palm and take a deep breath. You can also drop the essential oil on a handkerchief or facial tissue and breathe deeply into the essential oil.
3, herbal tea. Drinking chamomile, sweet fennel, or peppermint herbal tea can also help reduce symptoms.
- Anti Acnes Baobab Oil Pure Natural
- Pure Natural Anti Acnes Chilli Oil
- Anti Acnes Juniper Berry Oil Skin Care
- Anti Acnes Lanverder Oil Pure
- Anti Acnes Lemon Oil Pure Essential
- Anti Acnes Marjoram Oil Natural Ess...
- Pure Natural Anti Acnes Spearmint Oil
- Skin Care Tea Tree Oil For Anti Acnes
- Anti-aging Effects Aloe Oil Skin Care
- Pure Anti-aging Effects Black Seed Oil
- How To Use Rosewood Essential Oil
- How To Use Lemongrass Essential Oil
- How To Use Basil Oil
- How To Use Massage Oil
- What Is The Essential Oil For Body ...
- Essential Oil Curing Nail Usage, Le...
- New Product Of Branded Perfume Frag...
- Introduction To Spices And Fragranc...
- The Use Of Essential Oils For Lips ...
- Essential Oil Anti-infection Treatm...