Zhong Tang (Dalian) Materials Co., Ltd
Add: Room3005, 1st Seat, Manhattan mansion, 105th Friendship Road, Zhongshan Disreict, Dalian, China
Essential oils are present in their free form in the flowers, stems, leaves, fruits, roots, seeds, bark, or trunk of the plant. Plant essential oil has high concentration, high volatility, high permeability and other characteristics, it is insoluble in water, soluble in oils, alcohols and other organic solvents. So how do you use the best oil?
1. Choose the right oil for yourself
Essential oils are a very personal product that can be used without being picked up. The same essential oil formula does not apply to all people with common symptoms. Therefore, to ensure the use of essential oils, be sure to choose the right oils before use. If you are not very knowledgeable about essential oils, it is best to consult a professional.
2, choose the best use
There are many ways to use essential oils, such as essential oil massage, oil bath or foot bath, essential oil aromatherapy, essential oil hot or cold compress, essential oil inhalation, essential oil fumigation, essential oil spray and so on. Solve the skin problem can choose the essential oil massage method; Solve the mental pressure can choose to incense or oil bath; respiratory problems with inhalation method is better; if you want to prevent mosquito bites, you can make the essential oil spray.
3, the correct dilution of essential oils
Direct contact with pure essential oils often results in damage to the skin due to high concentrations. Therefore, essential oils must be diluted before massage. The most commonly used to dilute essential oils is the base oil, which can also be diluted with other media. In general, the amount of essential oils is between 0.5% and 3%, and the more sensitive parts of the face are massages for children under 12 years of age, between 0.5% and 1%; serious Muscle pain can be used up to 3%.
4, the use of skin on the first skin test
For regular essential oils, allergies are not common. However, due to individual differences, there are still some people who are allergic to certain essential oils. Therefore, to ensure the safe use of essential oils, it is best to first do a skin test when using an essential oil for the first time. 1% of the essential oil can be dispensed, smeared on the wrist or behind the ear, no allergic phenomenon for 24 hours.
5, do not continue to use the same essential oil or formula
Someone will always complain that the effect of using the essential oil for the first few weeks is obvious, but after some time it has no effect. Indeed, the same essential oil or essential oil formula is not suitable for long-term use. To ensure the effect of use, an essential oil formula should be replaced after 2-3 weeks of use.
- Anti Acnes Baobab Oil Pure Natural
- Pure Natural Anti Acnes Chilli Oil
- Anti Acnes Juniper Berry Oil Skin Care
- Anti Acnes Lanverder Oil Pure
- Anti Acnes Lemon Oil Pure Essential
- Anti Acnes Marjoram Oil Natural Ess...
- Pure Natural Anti Acnes Spearmint Oil
- Skin Care Tea Tree Oil For Anti Acnes
- Anti-aging Effects Aloe Oil Skin Care
- Pure Anti-aging Effects Black Seed Oil
- Can Essential Oils Be Used On The F...
- How Much Essential Oil Is Used One ...
- How To Use Whitening Essential Oils
- Various Uses Of Essential Oils And ...
- How To Use Lavender Essential Oil T...
- How To Treat Sexual Apathy Using Es...
- How To Use Essential Oils For Indig...
- How To Use Rosewood Essential Oil
- How To Use Lemongrass Essential Oil
- How To Use Basil Oil