Zhong Tang (Dalian) Materials Co., Ltd
Add: Room3005, 1st Seat, Manhattan mansion, 105th Friendship Road, Zhongshan Disreict, Dalian, China
Orange peel generally contains 2 to 3 % essential oils. Essential oils are widely used in the food industry, chemicals and medicine. Due to the different ingredients and proportions of various citrus peel essential oils, the aromas are not the same, so different varieties must be extracted separately.
(I) Process processes
Raw material selection → immersion ash water → rinsing → pressing → filtration and separation → clarification → packaging.
(II) Process elements
1. Choose fresh and mildew free citrus peel and spread it in a cool, ventilated dry place.
2. Immerse citrus peel in lime water with a concentration of 7-8 %(pH 12 or above). In order not to float the orange peel, the top is pressurized with a mesh screen. The soaking time is 16 to 24 hours, during which time it is turned two or three times to make the soaking even. The pericarp is yellow, no white heart, crisp and continuous.
3. Rinse the orange peel soaked in lime water and rinse it with flowing water to dry.
4. Press the orange peel evenly into the spiral oil press, and squeeze the orange peel oil. The slag must be evenly and smoothly discharged. The discharged skin slag must be granular. The nozzle must be opened at the same time as the feed is added. The spray liquid(100 kg of water + 1 kg of sodium sulfate + 0.3 kg of baking soda) must be mixed with pH 7. -8, the amount of use is equal to the weight of dry orange peel. Always adjust the pH during use. 5. Filtering the extracted oil and water mixture is filtered by the bag to remove the paste residue. 6. Clarify that the separated orange peel oil is left at a temperature of 5 to 10 °C for 5 to 7 days, allowing impurities to sink. A siphon is then used to suck out the upper clarification oil, which is filtered through a funnel of filter paper or asbestos paper. The resulting orange peel oil is a yellow oily liquid with a sweet orange aroma, lighter than water, insoluble water, and soluble in 90 % ethanol in a volume of 7 to 10 times.
7. Seal the storage of the clarified orange peel oil in a brown glass or ceramic jar, fill it as much as possible, stamp it, seal it with stearwax, and store it in a cool place to prevent volatilization loss and deterioration.
Previous: Can Essential Oils Treat Diabetes?
- Anti Acnes Baobab Oil Pure Natural
- Pure Natural Anti Acnes Chilli Oil
- Anti Acnes Juniper Berry Oil Skin Care
- Anti Acnes Lanverder Oil Pure
- Anti Acnes Lemon Oil Pure Essential
- Anti Acnes Marjoram Oil Natural Ess...
- Pure Natural Anti Acnes Spearmint Oil
- Skin Care Tea Tree Oil For Anti Acnes
- Anti-aging Effects Aloe Oil Skin Care
- Pure Anti-aging Effects Black Seed Oil
- Can Essential Oils Treat Diabetes?