Zhong Tang (Dalian) Materials Co., Ltd
Add: Room3005, 1st Seat, Manhattan mansion, 105th Friendship Road, Zhongshan Disreict, Dalian, China
The ancient egyptians studied the use of spices, adding some essential oil or balm in the bath. They thought it was good for the skin and body, and felt pleased from spices.
It was used with thyme, oregano, peony, frankincense and pine aroma, often used sesame oil, almond oil and olive oil as base oil.
In ancient Egypt, after the death of the Pharaoh, the body was covered with spices to prevent decomposition and to be mummified, which could be preserved forever. There are many exhibits in the famous museums now.The pharaoh tomb of Egypt in 3500 BC, Mernays, opened in 1897, it still smells, such as resin or balm, it is in Britain museum and the Egyptian Cairo museum now.
- Anti Acnes Baobab Oil Pure Natural
- Pure Natural Anti Acnes Chilli Oil
- Anti Acnes Juniper Berry Oil Skin Care
- Anti Acnes Lanverder Oil Pure
- Anti Acnes Lemon Oil Pure Essential
- Anti Acnes Marjoram Oil Natural Ess...
- Pure Natural Anti Acnes Spearmint Oil
- Skin Care Tea Tree Oil For Anti Acnes
- Anti-aging Effects Aloe Oil Skin Care
- Pure Anti-aging Effects Black Seed Oil
- Difa Car Perfume By ZTM Fragrance O...
- The Award Ceremony Of 2018 Alibaba ...
- White-collar Favorite Three Kinds O...
- How To Use Essential Oils On The Face