Zhong Tang (Dalian) Materials Co., Ltd
Add: Room3005, 1st Seat, Manhattan mansion, 105th Friendship Road, Zhongshan Disreict, Dalian, China
Fat absorption method (fat cold suction method)
The general method is: put a layer of lukewarm fat (used with butter or lard) in several flat-bottomed glass pots (or ceramic pots), spread the fresh petals on the fat; Spread the fat; then pour the layers of the glass, so that the petals are pressed between the two layers of fat, and the oil can be absorbed by the fat. So change the petals every one or two days. Until the fat reaches saturation. Finally, the fat is separated and the essential oil is obtained. This method is commonly used to extract essential oils such as jasmine, rose, and neroli. The fat-sucking method is a very old method for extracting aromatic essential oils in southern France. It is also the most expensive method because it takes a lot of manpower and time.
Previous: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Anti-aging Effects Frankincense Oil...
- Anti-aging Effects Garlic Oil Essen...
- Anti-aging Pure Effects Moringa Oil
- Anti-aging Effects Sandalwood Oil S...
- Antiphlogistic Aloe Oil Pure Natural
- Skin care Antiphlogistic Baobab Oil
- Antiphlogistic Cedarwood Oil pure
- Pure Quality Antiphlogistic Citrone...
- Essential Oil Antiphlogistic Evenin...
- Skin care Antiphlogistic Lanverder Oil