Zhong Tang (Dalian) Materials Co., Ltd
Add: Room3005, 1st Seat, Manhattan mansion, 105th Friendship Road, Zhongshan Disreict, Dalian, China
Cardamom Essential Oil
Cardamom essential oil is colorless or yellow, sweet and warm, with a spice flavor, similar to bitter lemon, extracted from the seeds or herbs of cardamom plants. Cardamom is a ginger family and it is warm. Cardamom essential oil, a popular ingredient in cologne, has been used very well in ancient countries. The Indian was used for spices and herbs because of its effectiveness in digesting; the Egyptians used it in the modulation and aromatherapy of perfumes; the Arabs also loved its digestive function and put it in after the meal. edible.
The Benefits of Cardamom Essential Oil
Antibacterial, antispasmodic, hors d'oeuvres, aphrodisiac, gastro-intestinal flatulence, acupuncture, digestion, diuresis, saliva secretion, stimulation, gastrointestinality, and body make-up.
The Uses of Cardamom Essential Oil
【Skin Care】 Cardamom oil is rarely used for skin care.
【Body Care】 The warm properties of cardamom oil are ideal for nourishing the stomach and can effectively prevent constipation, improve flatulence, nausea, bad breath, and diarrhea. Cardamom oil helps digestive problems, especially on nervous digestion. It can act as a laxative to treat cramps, flatulence, upper gastrointestinal discomfort and heartburn, and relieve nausea. Cardamom oil is a good diuretic. It is suitable for both dysuria and hernia. Aphrodisiac, improve the sense of coldness.
【Mental Efficacy】 Warms the senses, especially when feeling weak and exhausted. It makes people feel refreshed and energized. It may also clear up confused and disordered thoughts.
The Suitable Essential Oils Used with Cardamom Essential Oil
Essential oils, frankincense essential oil, white rosin essential oil, geranium essential oil, juniper essential oil, lemon essential oil, myrtle essential oil, pine essential oil, rosewood essential oil, verbena essential oil.
Sensitive skin with soy sauce essential oil may cause allergic reactions.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Anti-aging Effects Frankincense Oil...
- Anti-aging Effects Garlic Oil Essen...
- Anti-aging Pure Effects Moringa Oil
- Anti-aging Effects Sandalwood Oil S...
- Antiphlogistic Aloe Oil Pure Natural
- Skin care Antiphlogistic Baobab Oil
- Antiphlogistic Cedarwood Oil pure
- Pure Quality Antiphlogistic Citrone...
- Essential Oil Antiphlogistic Evenin...
- Skin care Antiphlogistic Lanverder Oil
- How to Use Facial Essential Oil
- What is individual essential oil?
- How to Extract Individual Essential...
- What can dilute unilateral essentia...
- White Essential Oil Formula 1
- Global development of aromatherapy ...
- Classification by flavor-fragrance oil
- Classification according to the sha...
- Perfume Brands fragrance- Fahrenheit
- Aromatic beauty