Zhong Tang (Dalian) Materials Co., Ltd
Add: Room3005, 1st Seat, Manhattan mansion, 105th Friendship Road, Zhongshan Disreict, Dalian, China
The following is a brief summary of the differences between candles based on paraffin and soy aroma candles:
First, at the dinner table: the toxic chemicals released by paraffin candles can cover the aroma of food. Unscented soy candles burn longer and do not interfere with the smell or taste of the food you enjoy.
Second, from the sustainability of energy: Unlike paraffin extracted from non-renewable oil, soybean is a renewable resource. From the perspective of energy use, if possible, choose brands that use sustainablely grown soy candles.
Third, the air quality: all natural soybean scented candles compared to paraffin, burning more fully, no black smoke without residue. This gives your home a better overall air quality.
Cleanliness: Soy wax is biodegradable, so if it is splashed on tablecloths or clothes, it is often easier to clean than paraffin.
5. Burning: Soy scented candles burn cleaner and more thoroughly than paraffin. The British "Daily Mail" reported that many paraffin candles contain synthetic fragrances and dyes that, when heated, emit harmful particulate matter.
6. Recycling: Soybean Massage Aromatherapy candles are non-toxic, recyclable and recyclable. In addition, you can reuse the soy candles in the glass container.
7. Aroma: Due to the slow burning time of soy massage scented candles, they can release many hours of essential oils with a mild, diffuse scent instead of a powerful explosive synthetic scent. Plant and flower-derived scent or "aromatherapy" scented candles have always been a favorite.
Cost: Although soy massage scented candles are often expensive, they tend to burn longer. When you factor in the burning time, the price/performance ratio of soy candles often wins.
Previous: How to make candles with soy wax
Related Industry Knowledge
- Anti-aging Effects Frankincense Oil...
- Anti-aging Effects Garlic Oil Essen...
- Anti-aging Pure Effects Moringa Oil
- Anti-aging Effects Sandalwood Oil S...
- Antiphlogistic Aloe Oil Pure Natural
- Skin care Antiphlogistic Baobab Oil
- Antiphlogistic Cedarwood Oil pure
- Pure Quality Antiphlogistic Citrone...
- Essential Oil Antiphlogistic Evenin...
- Skin care Antiphlogistic Lanverder Oil
- How to make candles with soy wax
- The role of lanolin
- Steam evaporation method——Extractio...
- Pressing method (extrusion method)
- Fat absorption method (fat cold suc...