Zhong Tang (Dalian) Materials Co., Ltd
Add: Room3005, 1st Seat, Manhattan mansion, 105th Friendship Road, Zhongshan Disreict, Dalian, China
To form a vapor state containing essential oils and, through cooling process, condensing the liquid state with a temperature difference, thus separating the pure dew. Level III (c), perfume grade C oil is the perfume grade oil is usually used with chemical solvents to mix the flavor or perfume, and to obtain high returns. Generally speaking, the concentration of perfume has 5 levels, the distinction is as follows: Flavor (Perfume): concentration of more than 20%; perfume (Eau de Perfume): concentrations about 10-20%. Light Perfume (Eau de toilette): concentration about 5-12% Cologne (Eau de Cologen): concentration only 3-6%; scent water (Eau fraiche): concentration only 1-2%.
- Anti Acnes Baobab Oil Pure Natural
- Pure Natural Anti Acnes Chilli Oil
- Anti Acnes Juniper Berry Oil Skin Care
- Anti Acnes Lanverder Oil Pure
- Anti Acnes Lemon Oil Pure Essential
- Pure Natural Anti Acnes Spearmint Oil
- Skin Care Tea Tree Oil For Anti Acnes
- Anti-aging Effects Aloe Oil Skin Care
- Pure Anti-aging Effects Black Seed Oil
- 100%Pure Essential Anti-aging Effec...
- Promoting Development! The Largest ...
- The Fourth Session Of Chinese Flavo...
- Soy Wax Advantage For Candle Making
- Environmental Tax Law To Implement ...
- To Be Careful When Using Essential ...