Zhong Tang (Dalian) Materials Co., Ltd
Add: Room3005, 1st Seat, Manhattan mansion, 105th Friendship Road, Zhongshan Disreict, Dalian, China
Can essential oils be used on the face? The answer is yes. We can use essential oils for skin care and conditioning. However, for most essential oils, it must be diluted before use on the face, because the concentration of essential oils is very high and direct use on the skin can damage the skin. Only a few essential oils can be used directly on the skin, such as lavender oil, tea tree oil, and chamomile oil.
The most commonly used method for the use of essential oils on the face is an oil massage, which can be diluted to 1%-2% with base oil and then massage the skin. It is also possible to dilute the essential oil with a fragrance-free skin care lotion and apply it to the skin, gently massage until absorbed. In addition, the essential oil can also be dripped into pure water or toning water and then sprayed on the face. The essential oil is a fat-soluble substance. It is insoluble in water, so when the essential oil is dropped into pure water, it must be shaken before use. Water plays a decentralizing role. In addition, not all essential oils are suitable for use on the face.
- Anti Acnes Baobab Oil Pure Natural
- Pure Natural Anti Acnes Chilli Oil
- Anti Acnes Juniper Berry Oil Skin Care
- Anti Acnes Lanverder Oil Pure
- Anti Acnes Lemon Oil Pure Essential
- Anti Acnes Marjoram Oil Natural Ess...
- Pure Natural Anti Acnes Spearmint Oil
- Skin Care Tea Tree Oil For Anti Acnes
- Anti-aging Effects Aloe Oil Skin Care
- Pure Anti-aging Effects Black Seed Oil
- How Much Essential Oil Is Used One ...
- How To Use Whitening Essential Oils
- Various Uses Of Essential Oils And ...
- How To Use Lavender Essential Oil T...
- How To Treat Sexual Apathy Using Es...
- How To Use Essential Oils For Indig...
- How To Use Rosewood Essential Oil
- How To Use Lemongrass Essential Oil
- How To Use Basil Oil
- How To Use Massage Oil