Zhong Tang (Dalian) Materials Co., Ltd
Add: Room3005, 1st Seat, Manhattan mansion, 105th Friendship Road, Zhongshan Disreict, Dalian, China
The history of essential oils can be traced back to China. The "Yellow Emperor's Internal Classic" records the treatment of many kinds of flowers and plants. Li Shizhen's "Compendium of Materia Medica" recorded more than 2,000 kinds of plant herbs two thousand years ago. It is the basic and guide for modern Chinese medicine.
The earliest widespread use of aromatic oils was in the ancient Egyptian era. Before 3,000 BC, balm was used. At that time, the priests used burning methods to worship God, and religious rituals were the most important applications in the early days of essential oils. Later people discovered that Egyptian mummies could be preserved for thousands of years. They added plant preservatives such as cedar and myrrh.
With the use and spread of spices made by plants, the use of essence, by the tenth century, the greatest Arab physician, AbuAliSina, extracted rose essential oils by steam distillation, and then extracted essential oils from many plants. These essential oils are used for the treatment of many chronic diseases. During the Crusades, rose water and other plant essential oils and distillation techniques were transmitted from Arabia to all parts of the world.
- Anti Acnes Baobab Oil Pure Natural
- Pure Natural Anti Acnes Chilli Oil
- Anti Acnes Juniper Berry Oil Skin Care
- Anti Acnes Lanverder Oil Pure
- Anti Acnes Lemon Oil Pure Essential
- Anti Acnes Marjoram Oil Natural Ess...
- Pure Natural Anti Acnes Spearmint Oil
- Skin Care Tea Tree Oil For Anti Acnes
- Anti-aging Effects Aloe Oil Skin Care
- Pure Anti-aging Effects Black Seed Oil
- How To Remove Acne With Essential Oils
- Thailand Exhibition：Beyond Beauty A...
- Shipping Package
- Our Customer's Samples Of 15 Kinds ...
- 1.2ton Fragrance Oil Send To America
- Last Week Our Company Participated ...
- 40kg Fragrance Oil Shipped
- Fragrance Oil And Body Oil Sample
- Processing Of Orange Peel Essential...
- Can Essential Oils Treat Diabetes?